Be our guest at the next GOOD Network meeting. First time guests can try us on for size and attend a bi-monthly meeting for free! The event registration form for the meeting will indicate when that event is free for first-timers as some special programs are the exception to this offer.
Professional development benefits include:
- Half-day bi-monthly meetings with continental breakfasts and in-depth, professional programs and presentations
- Communities of Practice Meetings
- External Consulting
- Learning and Development
- Technology (on line webinars)
- Book Club
- Mentoring -- individual and roundtable mentoring
- Invitation to Network social events
- Newsletters with practical information as well as organization updates
- Practical “takeaway” tools and techniques
- Opportunities for sharing best practices
- Refreshing, energizing dialogue and interaction with other OD professionals
- Access to the GOOD Network website “Members Only” areas including presentation materials and job postings
Also, don’t forget to join GOOD Network online at LinkedIn! You can search for us in the Groups directory of the site or request to join directly using the link provided on the home page.