Project Management Community of Practice
When: Thursday, April 2 -- 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Where: On the Web using Zoom
Join the new Project Management CoP and help set the future programming for this new Community of Practice.
Amanda Major, the new leader of the Project Management CoP, will host a web meeting to inaugurate this new Community of Practice. She hopes to bring together organizational development professionals who share a passion for project management. She has outlined the following mission for the group:
The chartering objectives for the PM-CoP are:
For this inaugural meeting, we are just starting to shape our conversations to address your needs. The mission for this group should spark enlightening conservation that can frame our perspective of definitive projects and methodologies. We'll engage by sharing current as well as aspiring project management efforts that will inspire our direction. We'll brainstorm possible topics paired with facilitators, identifying the most meaningful format for upcoming meetings. By the end of the meeting, we'll have created a structure for future CoP meetings and a sense of community.
- Establish a learning community composed of project and program managers/leaders from a variety of industries, external consultants, and students who have a special interest in managing projects.
- Encourage thought leadership in the integration of OD concepts with project management methodologies.
- Support professionals in the exchange of ideas, strategies, new technologies, techniques, and practices, as well as lessons learned in managing and leading projects.
- Glean insight from organized presentations/facilitations by our expert community of practice members about project management topics, with foci on new PMP topics
- Foster an open, collaborative space to share successes and concerns leading to potential innovations and solutions.
- Provide networking opportunities
Location: This will be a virtual meeting using ZOOM. Access the virtual meeting by selecting https://ucf.zoom.us/j/4078234929.
Additional Program Details:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 407 823 4929
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,4078234929# US (New York)
+13126266799,,4078234929# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 301 715 8592 US
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 407 823 4929
Find your local number: https://ucf.zoom.us/u/abaMQZAcVb
For more information, contact: email@example.com
Registration is free for:
Returning Guests pay $35.00 if you have used a ‘first visit free” for any meeting.
- Current Member or
- First time Guest (Never attended a GOOD meeting or event).