Tuesday, April 30, 2019
9:00am – 4:00pm
6.0 HRCI & SHRM Credits
Workshop Leader: Thornton Mason, National Director of Workplace Mediation, with Mediation Resolves
EAF Members – $175 / Good Network Members - $200 / Non-Members – $225
This interactive, one-day class introduces participants to the powerful skill of problem resolution through the use of unique workplace mediation skills. The mediator-led discussion results in participants being able to control and complete business communications at all levels, and of all types, quickly and effectively.
Interactive exercises teach:
- How mediation skills look and feel to those around you;
- How to find common ground among others involved;
- How to brainstorm and produce mutually agreeable options;
- The importance of agreeing to priorities and expectations;
- How to avoid ambushes and quirky agreements.
TO VIEW MORE & TO REGISTER CLICK HERE