In this special online presentation, business experts Ken Blanchard and Randy Conley reveal simple truths about leadership and trust that can make commonsense leadership a common practice.
Drawing from their new book Simple Truths of Leadership: 52 Ways to Be a Servant Leader and Build Trust, Blanchard and Conley will share how to become a leader people want to follow by discussing some of their favorite teachings from the book, including:
- The importance of leaders making the first move to extend trust
- Leveraging the power of trust to facilitate change
- Catching people doing things right and praising progress
- Owning mistakes and accepting responsibility
- Using different leadership styles in different situations
Don’t miss this opportunity to discover time-tested leadership principles that will help you become a trusted servant leader.