IODA WEBINAR | CREATIVE DESTRUCTION & NEW BEGINNINGS
Please join us on June 5th, for "part two" of our February 2021 webinar exploring the themes of Creative Destruction and New Beginnings. We would love to hear your voices and create a space for us to learn from each other.
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
In this webinar, we will explore some or all of the following questions:
- How do we as OD practitioners learn to dance with change in a creative way, for ourselves and the organiszations we serve?
- What is our bedrock, the principles on which we stand?
- What do we need to give to the fire/let go of?
- How do we find joy and feel energized, even in the face of difficulty and sadness?
- How do different types of organizations learn to navigate, from the more agile start-up to the massive corporates and government entities with legacy focus and systems?
- How do we support a change from the old ways of planning, strategizing and budgeting that no longer work?
- What possibilities are now available to innovate that were not there before?
Would you like to share your experience during the webinar?
We are inviting contributors, to share what principles, behaviors, and actions have supported them, their organizations or clients during this time of creative destruction and new beginnings. 10 – 15 minutes will be allocated for each presenter. If you would like to contribute, please email Jen Freeman at email@example.com.
Date: June 5th, 2021
Length: 90 minutes
Times: Berlin (CEST): 5:00 pm | Billings, US (MT time zone): 9:00 am | Cape Town, South Africa (SAST): 5:00 pm | Sydney, Australia (AEST): 1:00 am (June 6th)
You can check your time zone here.
If you would like to attend, please email Jennifer Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will send you a zoom link and a calendar invite.